As well as our bustling café, we have a gift shop where we sell items made by autistic adults from The National Autistic Society’s range of services across the north of England, as well as pupils in our specialist autism school in Yorkshire, Robert Ogden School.
Whether you’re looking to buy a special gift, something for yourself, or you just have a sweet tooth, our wide range of items offer something for everyone.
Some of the items we sell include:
- handmade Autisan fudge, made by pupils in Robert Ogden School
- homemade jams and chutneys, made with fruit from orchards in our residential services
- printed t-shirts, made in our Manchester day service
- greetings cards made by autistic adults supported in our adult services
- luxury soaps and beauty products, produced by autistic adults in our services
- sculptures and artwork from local autistic artists
- framed artwork
- handmade footstools
- ceramic plant pots
- bird boxes made by autistic adults in wood workshops ran by our services.
We also have a delicious range of ice cream on sale throughout the summer months, a huge range of pick and mix sweets, and many more handmade products.